I smoked marijuana for 6 months daily, and have quit smoking for 81 days. will i pass a lab urine drug screen? -

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I smoked marijuana for 6 months daily, and have quit smoking for 81 days. will i pass a lab urine drug screen? -


i only am 5-9 160lbs. I drink at least 50 oz of water, plus gatoraide and juice (oj and pure cranberry) a day.
mostly,
I think you will. I saw a thing on this show MANswers and people have gotten high the day before the test drank 2 gallons of water and passed. Another trick was take 2 asprin before just to be sure, or work out, or a spa to sweat it out if your worried. But from experience I think you will pass a urine test. Not a blood test though.
Yeah, I would think so too. If you know when the test will be, I would maybe not do any strenuous exercise for the couple of days before. Iirc marijuana chemicals partition into fat and could be released were you to do strenuous exercising.
THey prbably wont but just in case drink a lot of water. Not too much -cause urine has an acidic value and water doesn-t. If they see that your urine doesnt have an acidic value (from the water) than they know you-ve got something to hide.
Don-t worry if its only a urine test because marijuana only lasts in the body for at least 90 days if they complete a hair follicle test but since they only are doing a urine test it should not show up on any test results.
You probably will but may not. That is the answer. Just drink a ton of water before the test so your urine is very dilute. This may help.
Urine you might, but hair you won-t. Hair will go back up to 10 years.
probly
I smoked marijuana for 6 months daily, and have quit smoking for 81 days. will i pass a lab urine drug screen? -