FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE QUIT SMOKING AFTER AT LEAST 3 YEARS without the help of pills, patches etc? -

Friday, December 26, 2014

FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE QUIT SMOKING AFTER AT LEAST 3 YEARS without the help of pills, patches etc? -


This Thursday I-m going to wake up and not smoke. I-m determined to do plus i have a quitting buddy but she has those chantix pills. i want to just do it on my own. so what did you do to help stop the cravings on your own? im gonna be needing some methods lol ive been smoking for 3 years and its time to throw this down.
I-ve been smoke free for about 4 years now, and I just wanted to offer my advice.

Nicotine gums, patches are all bull*-#!! The key is to eliminate nictoine from your body, not put it back in via another form.

Pills are not that effective, it just gives you something to depend on. Some people feel like without the pills they have to smoke again.

Just Quit Cold turkey, No Nicotine!!!!!!!!!!!
The First week is HELL
The Second Week is Tempting.

But After awhile days pass by without you even wanting to smoke, then months, then years.

But one thing is, no matter how long you go without smoking (months/years) YOU WILL ALWAYS GET CRAVINGS TO SMOKE.
On the otherhand, these cravings get easier and easier to bypasss.

But be prepared to have and increase appetiete when you quit, have candy available I used Jolly Ranchers, candy help fight the cravings in the early stages of your withdrawl.
Cardio and othe exercise helps battle the habit too.

JUST DON-T SMOKE, WE CAN-T MAKE YOU STOP ONLY YOU CAN!!!
Try cold turkey and if it fails, try Chantix. For more Chantix information, click the following link:
http://www.121doc.com/champix.html?a_aid…

try doing something to take your mind off of smoking.


good luck!!!! =]]] ?
Ive been smoke free for 3 years vs. 7 years of smoking 2 packs a day. youve got to go cold turkey, and find something to releive your habbit. Personally I chewed so much Wrigleys gum (Not nicotine) it wasnt even funny, when you spend nearly $40 per week on gum you might as well just spend the money on cigarettes.

But eventually i got so sick of gum that now I dont chew gum or smoke. Ps, you-ll go through one hell of a withdrawl and probably gain around 30 lbs.

Good luck!
I wish you good luck i tried like that many of times and failedi have no will power i finally ended up quitting off of chantix so Good luck
There is a little bit of a problem already. Don-t start Thursday, start right now!
please please read this book before you stop smoking. i guarantee you-ll stop smoking quicker and withdrawal free, unlike your friend using chantix. please read this book and let me know when you-re done


http://www.quit-smoking-easy-way.com/


p.s.
nothing to lose, there are no scare tactics, etc... worst case scenario, you read a book ;)
I started smoking when I was 16 and I eventually quit when I was 20. I was never a heavy smoker, but I just couldn-t quit every time I tried. Then, one day just like you, I woke up and decided I really had to quit coz I couldn-t afford it and I booked a holiday to Germany. Now this is probably the dumbest thing you-ve ever heard (I-m really not the brightest!) but I was afraid of getting deep vain thrombosis on the plane over, so I just didn-t buy any fags. (Before when I tried to quit I would hide -emergency fags- in my shoes etc)I told my friends I was desperately trying to quit and not to offer me fags when they smoked, and managed to not smoke for about a week. Then one night I went clubbing and lit up. (that was my thing, drink in one hand, fag in the other - it just didn-t feel right if I didn-t do that!) The fag tasted horrible. I thought maybe it was just the drink giving it a bad taste as I loved my menthols soooooo much. Later that night I lit up again, and once again hated the taste. The next morning when sober, I decided I was quitting again. I had another fag about a week after, but it tasted and smelt horrible, the most foulest thing on earth. From that day since, I-ve just hated fags. I really hate it when my bf smokes, the smell now makes me feel sick. It-s amazing how much easier it gets when you give your body a break from it. Good luck xx
Is there a particular reason you don-t want to use nicotine replacements (patch, lozenge, gum)? It makes it a whole lot easier to quit.
FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE QUIT SMOKING AFTER AT LEAST 3 YEARS without the help of pills, patches etc? -