I quit smoking and is this normal? -

Sunday, December 7, 2014

I quit smoking and is this normal? -


It-s been about 2 months apprx. since I quit. I just joined a gym cause I have gotten a little chunky. I feel better and breathe better, now, but I have the hardest time with losing weight. Do you think I should get a personal trainer for a couple sessions to have someone motivate me? I am also worried about the expense of one, and if it would be worth it.
Your metabolism is not as fast as when you were smoking. Whenever you smoke, your blood pressure and heart rate elevates, causing a higher rate of metabolism. Plus, many time people replace the smoking with eating. If you begin an exercise program of any kind and follow a healthy diet, you will eventually lose the weight. I joined Curves once and it was structured and had a nutritionist to help the clients. I lost 40 lbs in a few months and it wasn-t that difficult. Good luck.
I wouldn-t worry about the expense so much. Since you are no longer smoking, you have extra income you aren-t using. You don-t need a personal trainer forever. Just have them create a plan with you, show you how to use the equipment properly, and then take it on your own. But if you just joined a gym, they probably offer a complimentary session with one of their trainers.
it-s normal, especially that you-re a female, since females are more determined in shifting into positive way of life.
look up acai berry and colon cleanse diet
TOTALLY SAFE, seen on oprah and everything, and it-s natural.
free trails found online, just pay shipping too.
:)
btw, congrats on quitting
I quit smoking and is this normal? -