How did you quit smoking? PLEASE HELP!!!? -

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

How did you quit smoking? PLEASE HELP!!!? -


I-m 26 and I-ve been smoking since I was around 11 or so ( yea I know )...I REALLY want to quit. I-ve tried cold turkey before and I just got really sick and started smokig again. I-d appreciate any advice or tricks on quitting.Thank you.
hi Krys ..

did the same thing myself.. i smoked for over 40 years,, tried a number of times to quit..cold turkey, the patches etc.. for me the only thing that worked was participation in a support group..

i am a member of nicotine anonymous, and attend meetings both locally and on line.. meetings are as close as your computer.. however you decide to quit good luck!! there is no wrong way to quit..


Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
my grandpa died from smoking. but he did quit when he was 30 or 40,, i forget. my grandma told me he joined a class sort of like AA. there was around 80 people in the class. him and another guy were the only people that actually quit. as you can see quitting is really hard. but find something to quit for. he had 4 sons. it worked for him. he died at the age of....76 i think. but he would-ve died WAY earlier if he didn-t quit. he also had polio when he was 26 which also contributed to his illnesses. he was the toughest guy i knew. so please try your very hardest to quit. go join a class or something. quit with someone you know, it will help.
I have never smoked my friend smokes 2 packets everyday, but he left it all of a sudden, how??? I asked him he said me that he hated some food i do not know which one, he used to stick it to the cigerrate butt and when he touched it to his lips when he could not control, he had the bad taste of the food and automatically he through it..Nice i liked his idea...
I JUst threw them away. Smoke pot for a month or two, then if you wanna give that up, its much easier. POT ISNT PHYSICALLY ADDICTING, NICOTINE IS MORE ADDICTING THEN HERIONE. Or decolp a caffiene addiction and drop that, though a caffiene addiction is harder to break then pot is, ur choice. Though pot has very very few aftereffects, so i never dropped it, i get high now 1-3 times a month, very fun.
People here tell their success stories on how they managed to quit smoking


http://www.detoxinsider.com/testimonial.…


should help you find your method
Good luck
How did you quit smoking? PLEASE HELP!!!? -