What is the best way to quit smoking? -

Monday, May 2, 2016

What is the best way to quit smoking? -


Maybe because smoking is an addiction. A terrible addiction at that. I used to be a smoker, but I-m now smoke-free for around 5 years. Happily living my life with my wife and kids.

From my experience, you need a wake up call- for you to see things through a different perspective.

I personally stopped because my doctor said if I carried on the way I was going, I would die and not see my kids grow.

The thought of that completely tore me apart and was the final nail my Smoking Era.

Hope I helped,

Chris
Repentance 1st, then used alternatives like eating menthol candy,
The shortest and least stressful way is with help.
Help to give you all the ways to put in a new non-smoking program or habit into your brain. The physical addiction to nicotine is gone in 2-3 days, so the rest is habitual, and psychological. There-s lots of free help at this website, plus a great guaranteed course you can do to make the whole process easier on yourself.
http://www.quitguide.com/answers
What is the best way to quit smoking? -