What is an effective way to quit smoking and dipping? -

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

What is an effective way to quit smoking and dipping? -


smoking is making me hiccup so ive been forced to dip for my nicoteine
you need to concentrate for a few days on quitting until you can quit cold turkey. I have done this two times in my life in the last 20 years. The first time lasted 7 or 8 years and I went back for about a year. Then when my wife and daughter kept on me my response was -I-ll quit when I-m ready-. I knew it was possible because I did it once. The problem with doing anything is the experience of doing it. Until you do it, you don-t know you can. Answer the question : when did I start smoking? after you answer it ask yourself if you got along without nicotine before you started, chances are you did just fine. So if the person who got along fine before was you, you can quit cold turkey. It only takes a few days for the worst part of the-withdrawal- to subside. The problem we all have is we have been programmed to think we can-t do anything by our selves anymore , we either need a pill, patch, support group, rebate check, cd on how to make a million dollars by next week, I believe you can quit. Don-t listen to people who can-t, listen to your own self who knows you need to for all those people around you who will have to watch you carry that oxygen bottle around and then watch you die before your time. I-m sorry about the last sentence ,but in a nut shell thats what it comes down to. P.S. did I tell you how great I feel and the $49/week I am saving...Its like a fence you get over, once you are over the -can I do this fence- you just throw the can, pack, needle, foul mouth, anger, [you fill in the word] away and don-t go back.

I hope this helps you
Dave
i have heard the ear zappin thing works pretty good but that cost about 90 dollars. i have also heard the patch isn-t half bad
Nicorette
What is an effective way to quit smoking and dipping? -