How Can I QUIT SMOKING??? -

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

How Can I QUIT SMOKING??? -


I like cigerettes, but my boyfriend doesnt smoke and his grandma died from breathing problems, after 45 years of smoking! Any ideas how I can cheer up by quitting smoking... I know it bothers him even if he doesnt say so!!!
ask your doctor for Chantix.
Try chantix. Its a new medication on the market. Ask your doctor for a prescription. Its great. I quit smoking off of it. Its a 1 month treatment. Ive been smoke free for 2 months and you can be 2. good luck to yeah. its hard but you can do it.
If you-ve tried to quit and were unable to, maybe you can try Chantix
http://www.chantix.com


While I don-t advocate medication taking in general, I think that with a really bad habit like smoking you will be better off quitting sooner rather than later.

Good luck!

PS: And to the previous answerer, that-s uncalled for. Stopping smoking is one of the best things you can do for yourself!
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
Hello, You don-t say how long you have smoked but here goes. I was a heavy smoker for 50 yrs. The last 20 yrs I have tried every method known and had ZERO success. April of 07 I talked with a Doctor and he put me on a pill called -Chantix-.. I only took it for 10 days because it was making me sick but I havent had a cigarette since and never will have.. Please see a Doctor and have them explain Chantix to you.

Healthnut
How Can I QUIT SMOKING??? -