I quit smoking, is it okay but was wondering if it is okay to have an occasional cigar? -

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I quit smoking, is it okay but was wondering if it is okay to have an occasional cigar? -


Seriously, just 1 or 2 a month. I do really enjoy the taste and smell of tobaco. I like the thought of sitting on my back porch with a bottle of Cab frank and enjoying a smooth cigar. Would this be a bad thing?
you should definately try not to but 1 a month wont do serious damage to your health

congrats on quitting,

niyaz
I have been smoke free for 3 years now and have resisted the temptation for any kind of tobacco product, I recomend you do the same if you are serious about staying on the wagon. If you take just 1 drag off a cigar now the next time it will be 2 and the next 3 drags then it will be a whole cigar and before you know it you will be back to smoking again. The addicting chemicals in tobacco are so strong I still have the urge to light one up but for my health and my families health and the pride I have in saying I WON over smoking is reason I can hopefully help people like you.

Stay tough, say NO and be healthy and then be an example to those around you who need support too.
well if u ask if it is ok, obviously it is if u r an adult, for ur health, no it wouldnt be ok, but hey, it is all up to u!
nope just do it u only live once enjoy
Yes - it is fine.

People don-t seem to realize that cigars are not addicting like cigarettes are - those are nothing more than nicotine delivery sticks.
You quit, you want to start again? No way! Not even for an occasional cigar, cigarette, any tobacco product! I just quit in the past two months and I wouldn-t go back for anything. But just my opinion...If I were you I would tell myself no way I don-t need them.
Yes, that is fine. Cigars are not inhaled and there is not the same nicotine-addiction factor. People don-t smoke cigars for nicotine, it-s for the taste. It will not make you want to go back to cigarettes.
I quit smoking, is it okay but was wondering if it is okay to have an occasional cigar? -