To EX-smokers, did any of you actually LOSE weight after you quit smoking?? -

Thursday, June 1, 2017

To EX-smokers, did any of you actually LOSE weight after you quit smoking?? -


all I hear about is people who gain weight
I just quit smoking 3 days ago.
Last yr. I lost 25 pds. but mostly it was lost actually b4 I went back to the dreadful habit, which now I have quit again
well I walked 3.5-5 miles a few times every week.
do you think if I just increase my walking habit that perhaps I-ll probably only gain 5 pds.??
I eat a lot of apples and salads, regular meals too
Good for you!! Congratulations!!

I quit smoking 7 years ago and I didn-t lose weight but I didn-t gain any either.

I hear the problem becomes when people who quit smoking start eating more because they-re used to taking something to their mouth, so they use snacks and candy to fulfill the need for that.

If you make an effort and don-t do that, or eat something like celery or carrots instead of fattening things, you won-t have any problem.

And of course, keep walking. That-s one of the best exercises.

Keep telling yourself how much you hate smoking, what a disgusting smell that is.. brainwash yourself and you won-t go back to the habit.

Right now I simply detest it and can-t be close to anybody who smokes.

Good luck!!!!!!
.
I thought you GAIN weight when you quit...
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little -help- so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.greathealthyes.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling.
I lost 20 pounds when I first quit smoking. For me, it was because I wasn-t eating very well, I was still craving the cigarettes. I mostly chewed gum or was eating those yummy butterscotch candies!!
Quitting is hard enough, let alone worrying about your weight when you do so. The best thing to do (advice from my doctor) is to excercise and eat healthy and you-ll be fine.
Good luck and take care!
To EX-smokers, did any of you actually LOSE weight after you quit smoking?? -