Urgent Help Needed. I am searching for a Anti-Nicotine chemicals or substance for Quit Smoking? -

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Urgent Help Needed. I am searching for a Anti-Nicotine chemicals or substance for Quit Smoking? -


I want to know about anti-nicotine chemicals or medicine to cure myself to quit smoking. Due to habit of smoking. I have tried so many time to quit, but can-t succeed. I have tried all the options like alternate of smoking by chewing gum, chocolates, controlling myself on craving, thinking about something else. But nothing could be worked, So finally I am searching for Anti-Nicotine substance to take out a nicotine from my body and blood. Please Help. Your suggestions would be appreciated. Please Give me a solution. Thanks in Advance.
There is a prescription medication called Zyban (wellbutrin). You take 150 mg once daily x 3 days then increase to twice daily for 7 - 12 weeks. You set a date to stop smoking one week after you start taking the drug. It helps reduce cravings.
Have you heard of the new prescription called -Chantix?- I have just started taking it myself! You take the medicine and smoke for one week, then quit smoking but continue to take the pills as directed. It is rather expensive (my 1st 12 wk. prescription was about $117.) It is recommended to continue 12 more wk., and another 12 wks. I believe. I am hoping it works. You might look into this product. I have 2 friends who were able to quit with -Chantix.- Good luck! My doctor-s nurse also told me there is a high success rate with their patients on this product.
I, too, had tried quitting a million times (at least it seems like that many!). One week ago I began a course of Chantix (a nicotine receptor blocker) and lost the cravings in TWO days! Whenever I think about smoking, the thought passes quickly (under a minute). I have no anxiety or agitation as I did when I tried to quit before. I attended a party yesterday where all the guests smoked, and I had no desire to smoke. My doctor was right when he said, -this stuff is AMAZING!-. My insurance paid 60%; WAY cheaper than a month-s worth of cigarettes.
depending on where you live in the UK there are plenty of places to go for help as the national health service is doing a sterling job in helping people quit, if you-re in the USA then maybe you could try a nicotine patch?
Well if you are just looking to detox, you can drink a detoxifying tea. Getting the nicotine out of your system isn-t going to make the cravings go away. Honestly the only thing that worked for me was leaving my house and not taking my cigarettes with me. I would take a couple hits, and usually smoke about 2 cigarettes a day. It was hard for about a week but after that it got really easy. You sort of just forget about it. And also I found it hard when I needed to fill that 2 minutes it took me to smoke the cigarette, so I would call a friend and just hold the cigarette and basically pretend to smoke it, that helped with the oral fixation part.

I know many people that quit using chewing tobacco. I wouldn-t advise it, but it worked for them. One was my father who smoked 3 packs a day for about 40 years.

OTC meds may help. Welbutrin also helps. It-s an anti depressant that pretty much makes you stop smoking too.
Good luck.
Urgent Help Needed. I am searching for a Anti-Nicotine chemicals or substance for Quit Smoking? -