What is the best non-harmful smoking alternative~I need to quit smoking!? -

Thursday, June 22, 2017

What is the best non-harmful smoking alternative~I need to quit smoking!? -


I have seen all of these products that promise that you will quit but I cannot afford hundreds of dollars to try them all~ Would appreciate any responces on what has helped you quit the horrible stinky habbit!
Go to the doc and get a prescription for Welbutrin (zyban) but have him write the generic name or the insurance wont pay for it. It really does work. Give yourself a couple weeks on the pills before you try and quit. Then go get a patch and you will not even have the slightest desire to smoke. Stay on the patches until you go the full course, don-t quit early or you-ll be tempted to go back and stay on the pills for at least 2-3 months after you quit. Welbutrin is a safe drug and it works.
You can try all the Patches, Pills, Gum and whatever there is out there, but it won-t help you unless you truly have the will to quit. If you do, you won-t need anything. Stick a lolly pop in your mouth when you get the urge to smoke. Carry a few with you. Anything to keep your mouth and lips busy. Best of luck to you on your quiting.
The patch for sure. I haven-t smoked for 2 years and have had NO desire to light up again. Good for you for wanting to quit! My dad had a heavy habit and quit with Zyban, but I have no personal experience with that.
Think of the sickly pictures that printed on the box of cigarettes and
Your own health and your family.
My friends switched to chewing tobacco. The lesser of two evils I suppose although still gross.
What is the best non-harmful smoking alternative~I need to quit smoking!? -