How can i quit smoking.........need ur help? -

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

How can i quit smoking.........need ur help? -


Hi,Every one.
I am smoking from last 10 years one pack a day,Please help me in quitting.i really dont know what to do, every one ask me for the will power but it didnt work for me, any diffrent idea or idea-s.
Thanks
I went to a smoking ceseation class and we learned what our -triggers- are. Everyone that smokes have them. These are simply things or habits that you have that make you smoke. If you keep a little log for about 3 days and write down the time and what you were doing when you smoke, you will notice that you have a pattern. For instance, everytime the telephone rang, I reached for a cig... everytime the car engine started I reached for a cig... everytime I woke up in the morning I had a cig... You will have patterns too. After you identify these, just replace the cig with gum or something else... have the -something- ready so that when your trigger occurs, you can substitute something and not smoke. Smoking is really just a bad HABIT and HABITS are hard to break but it can be done. Good Luck!
Cold turkey. Repeat this mantra everyday - SMOKING CAUSES
CANCER. You may even meditate before you go to sleep and in the morning after you wake up by repeating the mantra. Please note patience is the key. You will arrive there sooner or later. Subconsciously you would build up your will power like Nopoleon Bonaparte did while gazing the river.
I usually do not regret things in my life.. yet the only constant regret is my every day smoking not knowing how to quit.

Sorry.. and best of luck
sure fire way, worked for me. Take one cig out of pack and let it sit for about a month. Make yourself smoke it, the entire thing. This will cause you to be nauseas and give u a headache. U wont want it again
Candy and gum help some people. There are over-the-counter patches and gum especially made for this. Examine your day-to-day routine. What are your trigger factors? Are there things you can avoid all together or things that you can modify to make a cigarette less tempting? Do you just like it because in certain situations it-s calming, you have nothing else to do, or it makes you -feel cool-? If you find your central reasons for smoking are any or all of the last three, ask yourself what is more important your life, breath, or smoking.
well, I quit smoking 4 years ago.... but prior to that I was smoking a pack and a 1/2 for 9 years.. I tried to quit numerous times, but nothing worked!! finally I knew I had to do it and I realized that I couldn-t quit before because deep down I liked to smoke and I think that is the problem with most people who say they want to quit. They say it but they truly don-t mean it.. After that I quit cold turkey and it could not have been easier, surprisingly cigarettes never even crossed my mind again...so .......If you truly deep down want to quit, you will... you do have the will power! you are not weak! just believe in yourself!!......
OK first of all my mom smokes and i hate it so if the first thing you do is go and buy on of those pills that says -quit smoking in 3 days-. Yeah right, well the first thing you have to do is trow every single pack you have in your house make sure not a single cigar is left trust me you will thank me, immediately after you trow them you will want to go and buy more, don-t do that instead go and,shop or be on the computer or something like that or maybe you can play, Nintendo or something i don-t know but anyway. So then after that you will have to buy some candy-s whichever, Lollipops,golyranchers or anything small that will last, then when you go to work grave a hand full of the candy-s and then eat them whenever you have,the anisette to smoke, and after that and a couple of months and good dedication to it I-m sure you will stop smoking.
O and one more thing if you keep smoking one pack a day you will surly kill yourself at your 40-s of lung cancer.
Sincerely Paco
P.S. If the candies aren-t enough do some exercise like running punching the punching bag e.t.c
I have never smoked but my brother has smoked for 23 yrs. He had to quit about 3 months ago due to a heart attack. He found a product at
http://www.healthfitusa.net
and said that it was unbelievable while using it how easy it was to quit.
Put It this Way If you Dont you will Die a long death Buy Nicotene Or see a doctor
Everyday smoke a little less and soon you won-t be hooked. Try chewing gum everytime that you want one, I heard that it can help.
How can i quit smoking.........need ur help? -