How can i quit smoking patches dint work nor the inhaler any suggestions? -

Thursday, December 21, 2017

How can i quit smoking patches dint work nor the inhaler any suggestions? -


This is how i quit.


http://www.squidoo.com/How_to_be_a_non-s…

I smoked for over 20 yrs and its worrys than being addicted to heroin I quit cold turkey and thats been 2 yrs ago and I still want one but try that and good luck and take something to settle your nerves
just stop buying the cigarette and when the urge is coming try to munch on some fruits. it works well on my husband who used to smoke three 20 sticks cigarette per day. it takes him about 1 month to go thru.
you just have to have the willpower to quit. I don-t smoke, but I heard that cold turkey is the best way to do it if you are serious.
my mom got a laser treatment done it was like 300 bucks im not gonna lie to you and say it worked caus for her it didnt but it has worked for other people the only reason it doesnt work si fi u follow ur daily routines where u smoked.
and find a substatute for smokeing cause ur gonna wanna hold a cigerette in ur hand so instead suck on a sucker or something.
sex is the best easiest way to quit smoking, but by the time u quit smoke, u will be sex addict!
chewies
Just go and sit outside the cancer hospital..............and then ruminate over life............
Ask your doctor about Chantix. Some of my family members use it and seem to find it effective.
There is a prescription medication called Wellbutrin that is sure to work. I-ve known many people who have stopped or at least smoked significantly less after taking it. Ask your doctor about it.
I have a couple suggestions...
1. Complete mind over matter. Eliminate cigarettes from your life, don-t buy any, don-t hang around it. When you get a craving, try nicotine gum, or regular gum for that matter. Cigarettes are not a necessary part of your daily habits. Just quit.
if that doesn-t work or is unrealistic
2. Start smoking a particularily disgusting brand of cigarettes. When you feel the need to smoke, smoke one of those. Cut back to just a few a day. When you get used to those, move on to a different disgusting one.
Nobody said it would be easy. Just do it!
go cold turkey if my dad that smoked 4 packs a day can then im sure anyone can
They didnt work for me either,you have to just buckle down and do it,the fist three weeks are hell,good luck
Go cold turkey
you need Chantix! its a pill that your doctor can give you... www.chantix.com
Go to a shrink. Maybe you have a trigger in life. Like my friends mom, whenever she gets angry she smokes.
Try taking Zyban.
Cold turkey is really the only thing I know that works the best. Both my stepdad and I quit this way and we-ve been smoke-free ever since. I quite about a year about while he quit 3 years ago and he smoked for over 50 years! I only smoked about 2 years but it was still horrible for me.

Best of luck!
There is a stop smoking CD by Kevin Trudeau at natural cures . com It worked for my husband.
Honestly, I tried a LOT of things to quit, and never could until I got pregnant. I know there are a lot of -smoking classes-. Like medical type help, and that is what I was going to do before I got pregnant and quit. Good luck though. I know it is very hard.
keep smoking.
wellbutrin for a month, or chantix.
gum, or it sound stupid but go to rehab, they wont let you...
How can i quit smoking patches dint work nor the inhaler any suggestions? -