How can I quit smoking? -

Monday, December 25, 2017

How can I quit smoking? -


I know I should stop, but I don-t want to stop...I actually like it-but I feel the effects taking a toll on my body. How can I kick the habit???
Well, it has been said its as strong as heroin. Try a series of steps:

Cold Turkey...Take away the money of what you use to buy cigarette-s, avoid stopping to buy them.

Use websites online such as mytimetoquit or anything through any government websites.

Try a support group, this works well as I have heard...its great help to quit.

I have also heard eating things like twizzlers, pretzle rods etc help the urge its that oral fixation.

Just remember how your body is taking this.

Put your money to side of what you use to smoke and use it for something else. -

-Best of luck!
There is a program on the American Lung Association website called Freedom From Smoking which is very good. From the time you start you get 3 weeks to prepare you to quit and do different exercises to help you prepare. Give it a try, it is free!
Purchase punks there under $10.00. For more on these punks visit http://www.stopsmoking4good.org or e-mail the owner at John@StopSmoking4good.org
stop buying cigarrettes dummy
How can I quit smoking? -