How do I quit smoking without going crazy? -

Friday, January 25, 2019

How do I quit smoking without going crazy? -


Be sure you want to quit. Be really sure, as this is the most important thing.

List all the reasons why you want to quit. Then just quit cold. When you feel like smoking, review all the reasons why you wanted to quit in the first place..

You won-t go crazy. The first three days are hard, but after that, all the nicotine is out of your system and it is just remembering the old habit that makes you want to smoke once in a while. Again, review your reasons for quitting. It gets easier and easier as time goes by.

I-m clean since 1-1-99.
Thanks! Yes, it worked for me - hope it works for you. I had two really good reasons for quitting: 1) My then-GF (happily, now my wife!) coudn-t stand smokers; and 2) The doc said my sinus problems were greatly aggravated by smoking. (He was right - the sinus is better now.)


Report Abuse



jog every day for couple of months and you can cut it back after that to every two days. I quit from 93 - 98 by doing that. Until I met my ex wife
you can look up this stuff called Chantix. It-s a new FDA approved drug that has GREAT results, a proven record of people quitting and not restarting...
go to bed and sleep, thats a good way to aviod the cravings, it worked for me!
You need to be active, you need to find some activity to keep your mind busy... chewing gum will help keeping your mouth busy. Think that you are literally killing yourself in the slowest torture way possible in this world.
u must have a courage to quit smoking!think ur family want,hear ur family want,and do it.dont quit such as extremely people,just do it slowly but sure.or i have a one idea,how if u try to stay in hongkong.ok good luck
How do I quit smoking without going crazy? -