Should I really quit smoking? -

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Should I really quit smoking? -


I could die at any moment. I have -live for today- tattooed backwards on my chest so I can read it every morning in the mirror. I live in the moment. Should it really matter how bad they are when life in itself is so fragile?
You seem to appreciate every minute of life you get. While I appreciate your realization of the fragility of life, consider that you just might live a long time. Do you really want to spend the last years of your life dying in a hospital bed? Life is made up of a string of -todays- with consequences for your actions. So live for today, but consider that you may have thousands of more days to live, hopefully in the best quality possible.
hi.
i totally agree with live for the day but think about it logically. if you continue smoking you wont have that chance to live for another day.
there will be a time which you wont manage to live for the day because there wont be any other day... you will die.
i am telling you this because my grandfather got cancer from smoking and i lost him. he believed that you have to live for the day but the day came when he regretted that.
if you want you can visit this site and see what smoking does to you.
p.s only see it if you have a strong stomach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXAlpHSI-…

If you really want to -live for today- doesn-t that mean you want to live to the fullest?
Cigarettes have over 4,000 poisons. They make you feel like ****, but you don-t realize it because you got used to it.
Google -quit smoking- and you-ll find endless support.
I smoked for 10 years and stopped 3 years ago before I started trying for my daughter. I smoked 30 a day and it nearly put me to the wall trying to stop but so worth it. I send you all the best in trying to stop. Life is fragile but you don-t need to make it anymore fragile by smoking.
i quit smoking to set a good example for the smokers. I can quit, why cant u?

When i used to smoke, many non-smokers advised me to quit it. But it was not effective.

One of my friend, showed his medical reports and his health was gone bad after smoking for about 18 years. He didn-t have choice except to quit it.

I hate smoking. Last month he passed away due to lung cancer. He was good man.
So you live in the moment....ok, fine but don-t you want your moments to be the best they can be. Life can be long - not so fragile. It can be long, healthy - a blessing if you do the best you can.
I wish you well.
Yes you should. Live for today, dont die tomorrow because of smoking. Live in the moment, spend time with family/friends/whatever, cause you are right we could die at any moment. But dont let a ****** cigarette kill you bro.
Quitting smoking will improve the quality of your health in the short term, as well as the long term. You-ll likely look, feel, and smell better once you-ve quit.
Hey there, i can only speak from experience here, but i haven`t had one for about six weeks now and after having smoked for 15 years, I`ve never felt so good, hope it helps
Can-t answer it any better than Baby Boo.
Should I really quit smoking? -