I want to quit smoking and lose weight what do you think i should do first? -

Monday, January 21, 2019

I want to quit smoking and lose weight what do you think i should do first? -


I-d say quit smoking first.

I-m quitting tomorrow (got my patches ready) and I also want to lose about 2 stone. I figure if I quit smoking it-ll help to make exercising easier as my breathing will be better. Also I find when I-ve tried to quit smoking in the past that I-ve kept myself busy to distract myself from wanting to smoke. I can do more exercising to help keep my mind off smoking.

Good luck and I hope you manage to reach your goals! :)
If you can, try to do both, if your at the gym you wont be aloud to smoke and if you go running or something don-t take anywith you. Try to do about 30 minutes a day exersice and eat more fruit and vegetables. And for smoking, it may be easier to start by just cutting down, I don-t know how many you have a day but say you have 5 try to only have 2 and then a few weeks later only 1 and then try to go without them, hope I helped.
Smoking -- it-s more dangerous and for most people it-s harder to do, and it also tends to cause weight gain so better to get it over with and when you-re comfortable work on your weight. Whatever you do, don-t do both at once, it-s too much to handle -- wait until you feel you can handle things.
Quit smoking first. The reason is you are going to gain after you stop smoking. Chentex worked for me ask your doctor. I have been smoke free for over a year now. If you lose the weight first then quit smoking as you add a few lbs back on it might be to much and draw you back into I need it to lose weight and you may never stop. Good luck and I hope for you the best it is not easy. HUGS
One solution for both probleums Smoking and overweight
Try acomplia 20mg it will help you alot, its safe and gives fast results . i have lose about 20 pounds with it ..here you can get more information about acomplia
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buyacomplia
Get rid of the cigarettes which are seriously damaging your health more than having some weight you want to lose. Once thats done (i know, its not as easy as it sounds) but then you can go on to feeling healthy and being healthy without coming home for a smoke. (:

If you are on benefits your doctor can give you free smoking patches.Also there is a anti smoking campaign by the NHS look on line go to www.docnet.co.uk and from there will help with you stop smoking and the right way to lose weight and keep the weight from going back on again. Good luck in doing both Jane
stop smoking first better for health and when people stop smoking they generally put on weight so there would be no point loosing weight then stop smoking then having too loose that weight again!
quit smoking first

because then you can be free to lose weight.
lose weight, continue smoking to take a stand against political correctness...join us!
Be careful here - I know a lot of people that have put on weight after stopping smoking.
smoking first as more people die from smoking than being overwight
Both..
I want to quit smoking and lose weight what do you think i should do first? -