I quit smoking 4 days ago and everything tastes weird? -

Friday, January 25, 2019

I quit smoking 4 days ago and everything tastes weird? -


My mouth has this constant funky taste in it...maybe it-s because I-m not used to not having the taste of tabacco in my mouth?

Has any other ex-smoker had this happen?
I can-t answer you question, but I congratulate you on your success.

Quitting smoking is the BOMB.

My opinion: Things probably taste funny because your taste buds, and nose are adjusting themselves. Smoking ciggs. for years can really destroy your sense of taste and smell.

Again, CONGRATS! =D
Everything would tase metallic to me, yet some things tasted bland. After a while the food began tasting better than I ever thought it would, so I ate more. Your taste buds are cleaning themselves and re-adjusting, so to speak. Be careful and exercise, because when things began to taste good -weight gain will occur....keep on moving...your taste buds are beginning to wake up. research links below.
Congratulation on your new life style. Yes your taste buds will change and you will start smelling thing you haven-t smelled for awhile. You will start breathing better as well. It is one day at a time and one step at a time each day you may or may not notice anything. Best thing that will happen you will live a long and a healthier life.


http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Qui…

First...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yes that is normal, it-s just your mind trying to get you to start smoking again. Please don-t! That sensation will go away...food will start to taste fantastic soon. I-ve been smoke free for 2 years and (almost) 3 months! Nice not having that nasty phlegm anymore! You go, you non-smoker you! Keep it up!
This is Normal it takes a few days to build back your taste buds..CONGRATS !!!!!!


We kill our taste buds from smoking and our smells everything should start tasting better and smelling better !!!!!
I quit smoking 4 days ago and everything tastes weird? -