Does the patch really help you to quit smoking? -

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Does the patch really help you to quit smoking? -


The patch can be very effective in helping someone who is truly motivated to quit smoking. It is important that you don-t rely on the patch to be a cure-all because it still comes down to willpower and a real desire to quit. Given that, if you are ready a great place to get the patch is at Quit-Smoking-Patch.
nothing will help you quit smoking until your really ready do. the patch does help, i took it myself once, but sometimes it can be too strong for people, and if you don-t have great will power, you will end up smoking while on it, which can make you terribly sick. If and when your ready to quit though, the patch is a good choice.
It is an aide. If you want to quit, it will help. If you do not want to quit, nothing will help.
Not me, I never could get the dang things to stay lit !!!
I used the patch along with wellbutrin to quite smoking. I totally think it helped with cravings.
I quit cold turkey and with the help of my kids and grandkids. Be 2 years come SEPT 28th
yes.
Does the patch really help you to quit smoking? -