How to quit smoking weed? -

Monday, June 20, 2005

How to quit smoking weed? -


its been 2 days now without touching weed i-ve threw away my bong which was a big step for me, i was a chronic smoker and all this nonsense about weed not being addictive is totally wrong i was a everyday bong smoker for about 8 months, and after 2 days i feel sick without it i-ve been throwing up, not eating and my stomach feels weird. Just wondering what are the best ways of quitting, i also smoke ciggerettes and that-s been almost like a substitute which makes it easier in my mind. Any tips?
It is good that you have taken effort to quit smoking weed.

My brother-in-law has been smoking weed for many years. He has tried to kick the habit several times but has always given up after a few days. But he found this book that he said was very helpful to him to help him quit smoking weed.
That-s a good decision you have taken. I know its not easy.. But my friend was also addicted.. he tried nicotine chewing gums which helped him a lot. The best thing was that he received some free samples first, and after using them he found them good and helpful. I hope it can help you also. just check out the source..
your answer is in this site
You don-t get withdrawal symptoms from weed, as it is not physically addictive. Something else is making you feel sick
How to quit smoking weed? -