Does CHantix make you loose weight besides helping to quit smoking? -

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Does CHantix make you loose weight besides helping to quit smoking? -


Hi,

Avprin helps you loose weight and quit smoking.
Hi,

Great post! Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I-ve ever done in my life, and I thought I wasn-t addicted!

Here-s what I tried before finding success: hypnosis, those fake cigaretts, the nicotine patch, and group therapy....none worked.

I finally tried this HERBAL patch I bought 6 months ago on the net. They claim a 97% success rate. Well, it worked! They had a sweet deal which was a free 10 day trial for only $3.95 including shipping (it-s regularly $53 for 10 days)!!

I don-t know if they still have that deal, but it-s worth a try.


http://www.alllsite.info/stop-smoking-fr…


Good Luck
It has not helped me lose weight BUT cold weather is here - I haven-t been able to go on my walks. And the holidays dinners have started already so that hasn-t helped any. I figure I-ll tackle the weight issue after I quit. One thing at a time.
Does CHantix make you loose weight besides helping to quit smoking? -