I have the prescription chantix to quit smoking.? -

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I have the prescription chantix to quit smoking.? -


Im going to start taking it on Wednesday. I am a little worried about the side-effects...ex. change in dreams, nasea. Any tips or suggestions for success?
I hear some of the dreams can be vivid and drastic. Just remember--they are that--just dreams. Wake up and then go back to sleep. I think in the long run, this is a wonderful medication. I hear from patients that the side effects usually only last about 2 weeks and then they have great results as long as they hold out.
If you need information about how to take Chantix go to:


http://www.quitsmokinghope.com/chantix/c…


There is important information about how can you adapt your body during your first 7 days taking Chantix.
I-ve got the prescription too and, like you, am a little nervous about the side effects. I guess I-d rather have a bad dream or a little nausea rather then developing some sort of cancer. Let me know how youmake out with it....maybe we can be a support team or something.
Good Luck!!
well done for wanting to quite. if u carry on smoking u will delop cancer. u made the first step don-t give up hun.
You are worried about change in dreams but not worried about getting lung cancer or smelling like an ashtray.Wow!
I have the prescription chantix to quit smoking.? -