How long does it take after you quit smoking to feel quot;normalquot;? -

Thursday, September 1, 2005

How long does it take after you quit smoking to feel quot;normalquot;? -


Because for the last week I have been JUST A LITTLE IRRITABLE!!!!!

sigh....

Really....

How long does has it taken the folks on here who have quit...

I quit cold turkey if that means anything
It really does differ from person to person. Some a few days, others a few weeks or months and then there as though who never quite feel normal again. The latter is a very tiny percent of those that quit so don-t worry about that being you.

For me it was about 2 months before I could call myself a genuine ex smoker. I didn-t go cold turkey, what I did was deal with my psychological addiction first. This made the physical addiction a breeze to get over.

I truly believe that smoking is more of a psychological addiction than a physical one. If you really want to quit you must discover the reasons why you smoke and then eliminate or change these thought processes.

Always stay positive and remember the reasons why you quit in the first place. If you constantly circle these reasons through your mind it keeps you focused and gives you motivation. Don-t ever focus on the negatives (irritability for example) otherwise you may lose the battle.

Visit our site to join our inspirational 12 day e-course. You can also download our free book -36 Powerful Superfoods- to help fight weight gain and start mending damage caused by smoking.

Good Luck and Good Quitting
How long does it take after you quit smoking to feel quot;normalquot;? -