I want to quit smoking, but I dont want to use the patch or the gum, i tried that before without success? -

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I want to quit smoking, but I dont want to use the patch or the gum, i tried that before without success? -


What I really want are some good reasons to stop smoking besides the obvious!!! I dont know, I havent had a ciggarette all day today, and I need to know how to keep from going crazy. How long before the cravings go away?????
Quiting nicotine is one of the hardest things I have ever done, but even harder than quiting is staying off of it. It is so hard to be around friends that smoke, and if your like me, you like smoking when you are drinking alcohol or coffee. The only thing that really works is a strong desire to quit. You just have to quit for your self, you are the only one strong enough to do it, you will never be able to do it if you are doing it for someone else! Good luck!!
i smoke but im not addicted to it.
i know that its hard to quit for people that are addicted. ive watched my dad he went crazy. anyways. you could throw your cigarettes and lighters away, try to stay away form the ones that smoke for a while. drink alot of water, eat regulary and exercise. find things to do. to keep you busy . hope my advice helped
If you-re young honestly I can-t give you any good reasons. I only quit when I got old enough to start having health problems. But cold turkey is the way to go. The patch just infuses you with the chemical you are trying to break from. I have never understood that.
your answer is in the site in my sources
Im trying to quit as well its hard but try this web site http://www.anti-smoking.org/?gclid=CL-91ObjjJkCFRxNagodVX7DnA.
They have alot of info and its a good read. GOOD LUCK!!
Well, my friend the best reason that you can tell yourself is smoking will end your life prematurely.
I want to quit smoking, but I dont want to use the patch or the gum, i tried that before without success? -