How can i get my best friend to quit smoking? -

Friday, June 2, 2006

How can i get my best friend to quit smoking? -


Shes only 14 years old and is way to young to have such a bad habbit.
i know its her decision to do it, and im not the kind of person that tells people what they can and cant do, but im still woriied about her, like shes my best friend and i dont want her to die.
Well explain to her how you feel. Tell her how her habit worries you, be truthful but loving. Let her know you-ll alway-s be there for her. And if you-ve already done that, tell her again but don-t be pushy. I will pray for you and her. I hope my advice is to the best of your friendship.
I have been using green smoke for a while now and i can tell u its 100% a healthier alternative than smoking! no carcinogens carbon monoxide or tar, just nicotine and u can use it to ween yourself off if u like....... but the best part is it looks and feels like u are really smoking but its just water vapour!! check out the website and read up on the benefits I-m sure u will be as impressed as i was!!! u can also use this code disc10-7097 to get 10% off the price should u decide to join us green smokers lol hope this helps



http://greensmoke.com/7097.html

Unfortunately, you can-t, she knows the same facts you do and has made a choice. The good news is that if it kills her, it won-t be for many, many years.
How can i get my best friend to quit smoking? -