Is it possible for me to grow to a hight of 175cm if i quit smoking? -

Monday, June 12, 2006

Is it possible for me to grow to a hight of 175cm if i quit smoking? -


im 16 and im currently 171cm and i need to grow 4cm, what mst i do besides stop smoking to grow abit mre, my younger brother is 180cm
Is there any specific reason why you -need- to grow 4cm-s?
Some males stop growing in there early 20- so stopping smoking wouldn-t hurt your chances.

damnn I wish I was that tall T__T

you-re a guy though soo...
its pretty tall already.. but..

you need to quit NOW.

because by about 17-19 the male body stop growing at its fastest pace..

also.. excercise helps the back muscles strenghten which lengthens the back.

;)
Smoking stands a 50% chance of causing your death eventually if you continue. Unfortunately stopping will not however make you taller.
well smoking does affect height but i am not sure whether you will grow if you stop. anyway you are pretty tall as it is. but i cant be sure
stop smoking and see!
x
Nothing i-m afraid, just let nature take it-s course. But stop smoking anyway!
Is it possible for me to grow to a hight of 175cm if i quit smoking? -