I quit smoking cigarettes for a month? -

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I quit smoking cigarettes for a month? -


When I quit cold turkey my lungs started to hurt then it stopped. But now my lungs will start hurting for 5 minutes randomly maybe every 5-7 days.

Is this normal?
I experienced the same random pains when i quit. I never found out exactly what it was but after the first 2-3 months it went away and never came back. Good luck kicking the habit.
I think so? My lungs were a mess for a couple months after I quit smoking. They are healing themselves still and trying to get rid of all the nasty junk thats still in them. So I think having some problems is pretty normal?

If it is hard to breathe, really painful when this happens or you cough up blood or other strange stuff, or this doesn-t go away in the next few weeks then you should probably see the doctor. Otherwise I-d say its probably nothing to worry about.
your answer is in the site i mentioned in the sources
I don-t know, I never smoked
I quit smoking cigarettes for a month? -