Does a person have to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Does a person have to quit smoking? -


Ladies - Gentlemen of the jury,does a person have to quit smoking in order to accept Jesus?
I wound-nt think so.... If you smoke natural cig-s.
I-ve knew a lot of very religious people who smoked when I was a kid. We-d walk out of a Catholic Church on SUnday morning and dozens of people were lighting up before they even passed the doorway. Of course, this was during the same period of time that the original report on smoking and cancer came out in the early -60-s and most of the adults I knew either didn-t believe it or said -When it-s my time to go, I-ll go, regardless.- My Mom was one of those and died of lung cancer at the age of 68. A lot of religious people today don-t smoke or have stopped, largely due to health benefits.

Some religions might equate not smoking with salvation, also not drinking alcohol, even in moderation. It varies from church to church.
Seriously?

...If you devote your heart and soul to Jesus, you won-t be affected by the stress or hateful things that cause you to smoke originally. Honestly, if everything they say is true, you-ll want to quit because you-re only damaging your body (which -is a temple-).
No! We are all sinners. I smoke and while I know that it-s bad for you, I also know that God still has a place for me in heaven. Some people don-t smoke, but they drink, or eat too much, or become obsessed with sex, yada yada yada. We-re all sinners and that is ok because that is how God made us!
In order to science-s datas a person must to quit smoking. Its really very harmful. The slogans on the c. packages definitely right. Its a slow way to sucide.
yor answer is in this site
Smoking habits and faith in Jesus aren-t′related so the answer is no.
Does a person have to quit smoking? -