I finally quit smoking 5 weeks ago. I find when I do any kind of physical activity my lungs burn...? -

Saturday, June 23, 2007

I finally quit smoking 5 weeks ago. I find when I do any kind of physical activity my lungs burn...? -


Does anyone know if this is a normal process in quitting. I-ve tried googling it but can-t find anything on it. My lungs never burned like this when I was smoking. (I do have lung damage from pneumonia which I had about 4 years ago)
Mine hurt like that for about 6-8 months after I quit. Good for you though. Keep it up!!
It is normal. I would reduce the intensity of the workouts, but still keep it up.
Go see a doc. Seriously. Get a check up.
Well I can tell you it won-t be killing you to quit.

I quit almost 3 years ago you are still new at this, your lungs are still blackened. Give it time and you will get better.
I finally quit smoking 5 weeks ago. I find when I do any kind of physical activity my lungs burn...? -