What is the best way to go about QUITTING SMOKING? -

Saturday, June 23, 2007

What is the best way to go about QUITTING SMOKING? -


I have smoked for many years now. I-m already overweight, so I wanted to find out what was the best way to quit smoking for sure. I didn-t want to gain anymore weight by quitting smoking, and wanted to quit for sure now.

Does anyone have any good suggestions that could help me quit forever?

SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE....
Exercise !
... and a lot more things .

There you go for more info :
http://index-go.com/health_fitness_medic…

b vitamins help curb the craving. you can find them in a great tasting energy drink with only 8-16 calories, so you won-t be packing on the pounds. It is called XS Energy Drink and is available in 11 flavors, some caffeinated, some not.

Email me if you want more info. Good luck, and congrats on making such a healthy decision!
The patch worked for me. Get the name brand though, cause generic didn-t seem to help too well. Also drink a lot of juice!
Go to whyquit.com for more helpful tips. Good Luck!
Welcome to the club. I recently quit smoking like 3 months ago, up till now I am strong in my resolve. The reason being I am 40 and think its high time I quit smoking before getting into serious health trouble.

I am using a combination of hypnosis and natural remedy (Crave-RX) to quit. Hypnosis works at the subconscious level to eliminate the triggers that cause us to smoke and Crave-RX is good reduce nicotine craving and suppress withdrawal symptoms. I am not overweight so not worried about gaining weight.

The good thing about Crave-RX is it will also help to prevent the sugar cravings and compensatory overeating which often cause people to go back to cigarettes due to unwanted weight gain.

For detailed info on hypnosis and natural remedies go the following website
yep - death can cause the problem to go away forever.

STOP DOING IT - problem solved!!

Make a commitment not to do it and follow that commitment...check out rational recovery too..
Try replacing smoking with something elce. Frequently people replace it with eating, which helps contribute to the weight gain. If your already taking the step of quitting smoking to get healthier, why not go that extra step and take up walking/jogging. on your lunch break at work take a quick walk around the block when you would be having a cigarette.
My mother took up walking on her breaks at work instead of having a smoke break and she looks awsome.
What is the best way to go about QUITTING SMOKING? -