Has anyone personally quit smoking dope? -

Monday, June 16, 2008

Has anyone personally quit smoking dope? -


after smoking long term? I read studies that after a month everything goes back to normal. also, what was your reason?
quit smoking after 3 years of dope.
quit because of my job commitments.
everything went back to normal in a week..
hell, in 2 days.
No crawings whatsoever...did a med check after a month
piss test didnt show no traces even.
I changed my life. I only smoked it about a year. It really is bad for your lungs and takes motivation out of life. I was depressed and I think Marijuana triggered the depression.

I got help and Now I-m fine. I think that a month is about right for the mental effects. You need to be done with any kind of smoking about a year to get rid of any respiratory effects. 0
yep- i smoked for about five years, and i recently quit.
i quit cause it wasnt making me happy anymore- at all. it was actually really freaking me out :--)
what about you-- and what do you mean by -personally-? lol
I quit more or less.I quit buying the stuff anyhow ill still smoke it if someone offers it. it will take along time before your mind repairs itself. id say about 2 years.
I quit after ten years.
first few days it seemed lonely but that was about it.
no positive test after 30 days.
no long term problems to think of.
Im still in hight school and i smoked over the summer, and then i stoped b/c my school does drug tests, and i never had any problems
I smoked regular for 2 years and quit about 10 years ago,
i think it takes allot longer to recover, i think for me 2 or 3 years
Cold turkey, after 30 years, with no ill effects. First, I switched to eating it, after coughing up flecks of blood after smoking, and at first I missed the ritual of smoking a lot, even using an empty bong (or waterpipe) for a while. Eventually, after realising that I was a diabetic, who needed to lose weight, because the meds were failing, and I couldn-t, because of the munchies, it was either daily insulin needles, or give it up. With the new meds, I could go back, but have chosen not to, because I no longer feel the need to get high.
marijauna has no long term effects.Its the people that smoke weed and take pills ,drink,take meth acid ,pcp,herion,coke ect that have long term effects.
Has anyone personally quit smoking dope? -