Is it better to quit smoking cold turkey? -

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Is it better to quit smoking cold turkey? -


Absolutely, but if you can-t, any method of quitting is good for your health!
As a former smoker, I would say that cold turkey is an ok way to quit. I would suggest to have a backup if you are to do so. Maybe have some nicorette gum or a patch ready if you have a severe craving because you will have them.

If you-re not sure when is the best time to think of quitting, I know a lot of people have told me they quit when they had colds or just were sick in general. I myself quit when I had a really bad cold.

The best of luck to you! It-s going to be hard but you-ll benefit from it in the long run!
Yes. Most quitters I know did so by quitting cold turkey. Those who cut down, etc., seem to be the ones who relapse. If you try to quit, replace your urges to smoke with an action. For example, eat a carrot when you want a cig. When you feel fidgety, exercise. Once you make it a week, you-ll notice that you feel better, and that helps you keep going. Good luck!
If-n you smoke a pack a day or less, odds are cold turkey will work

More than that, you need to reduce the habit to that point, your body will react to it..

You can become addicted to the patch or gum :-)
When I sold the nicotine patch back in 1992 we learned a ton about smoking and nicotine addiction, as a respiratory therapist I knew a lot of information about the product but had now idea about the chemicals involved in quiting. It takes the average smoker at least five successful attempts before the real one hit and not only is cold turkey not a good option, but a change in lifestyle is necessary. Nicotine has a tremendously short half life making it one of the worlds most addictive drugs even worse than heroin nd crack but without guns and violence. however as soon as we want another. The gum patch and inhaler let you obtain nicotine without the harmful side effects of smoking such as emphysema or bronchitis.
Hi,
I-m constanly now being asked -How Do I Stop Smoking?-
I really emphathise with you, I quit my 20 a day habit in a pain-free way!
No stress, no cravings, no weight gain, no pills, patches or gums.
The program I followed was recommended by a friend and now boasts a 90% success rate and is 100% fully guaranteed - can-t say fairer than that

All the best..

http://simonjs007.qsrnp.hop.clickbank.net
Anytime it is always better than never!
Is it better to quit smoking cold turkey? -