How you people are feeling now after quit smoking ? -

Sunday, June 1, 2008

How you people are feeling now after quit smoking ? -


I would like to get answer from the persons who have quit smoking for more than 2-3 months,
Please share your experiences.
i have beter health at all.
i have beter body odour than before.
i can have more frequent sex than be 4
i have more fresh lung to inspirate air. Now i can have more miles for my aerobics exercise. the conclusions not smoking is beter than smoking.
I recommend cutting down gradually until your quit date. I did this. I cut down to half a pack. I did this for three months. I smoked by the puff, not by the cigarette. I took only the amount of nicotine that was necessary to satisfy my urge to smoke and put the rest of the cigarette out.

After doing this for three months I quit cold turkey.

Now I-m eating more candy to distract me but its been 8 months. I have urges but they don-t last more than a second or two. If they-re lasting more than that then you-re concentrating on the cigarette. Don-t do it. Concentrate on something else.
I have been using green smoke for a while now and i can tell u its 100% a healthier alternative than smoking! no carcinogens carbon monoxide or tar, just nicotine and u can use it to ween yourself off if u like....... but the best part is it looks and feels like u are really smoking but its just water vapour!! check out the website and read up on the benefits I-m sure u will be as impressed as i was!!! u can also use this code disc10-7097 to get 10% off the price should u decide to join us green smokers lol hope this helps



http://greensmoke.com/earn/earn.php?id=7…

just awesome! when I smoked one after 6 months.
ohhhh cool
How you people are feeling now after quit smoking ? -