I want to quit smoking, need help? -

Monday, June 9, 2008

I want to quit smoking, need help? -


I-ve tried before and it lasted 3 weeks, I-ve been smoking for just under a year, I-m 18 I don-t want to smoke, I don-t want to give myself cancer or lung failure or anything like that.
I think it-s sickening and gross and I want to stop...
How do I do it? How can I get smokes off my mind?
I recommend cutting down gradually until your quit date. I did this. I cut down to half a pack. I did this for three months. I smoked by the puff, not by the cigarette. I took only the amount of nicotine that was necessary to satisfy my urge to smoke and put the rest of the cigarette out.

After doing this for three months I quit cold turkey.

Now I-m eating more candy to distract me but its been 10 months. I have urges but they don-t last more than a second or two. If they-re lasting more than that then you-re concentrating on the cigarette. Don-t do it. Concentrate on something else.
Chew on a piece of straw or even a toothpick whenever you want to smoke. I quit cold turkey and I found that way works the best if you actually have something to do that-ll keep your mind off of smoking (IE: sports, recreational things)
the answer is chatix known as champex in uk try it is profen drug
I want to quit smoking, need help? -