I quit smoking 2 weeks ago. When will the crankiness go away??? ? -

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I quit smoking 2 weeks ago. When will the crankiness go away??? ? -


My friends told me they can see a big difference in me since I quit smoking. I have little patience, and I am cranky all the time. Will this ever go away? I hate being edgy and I-ll start smoking again if it means keeping my friends.
Not to discourage you because it-s a good thing that your trying to quit but, hahaha, it is not a fast transition you just have to take it one minute at a time some people can do it and never look back but a lot of us find ourselves with a pattern of having a cig at specific times while we are doing certain things, mine for instance is while I-m driving to work because I work 60 miles away from home so it-s at those times that I most crave one. It takes tons of will power and the best of luck to you with it.
Probably a month or so.

But i will advise you to slowly reduce.
-eg, 2 sticks aday to 1 stick a week or so-

As smoking is really tough to quit,
thus you must have some perservances in there.
yeah itèll go away with time.. give it a few more weeks until your forget abut smoking then it will be gone. pick up a new hoby or something. or carry a stress ball with you when you feel your being impatient
It-s just a mental thing, but look what you saved yourself from:

Below by the source
I quit smoking 2 weeks ago. When will the crankiness go away??? ? -