How did you quit smoking? -

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How did you quit smoking? -


I am extremely addicted.
A Yahoo search for -how to quit smoking- can help you.
You have to be strong in mind and work out a little...that-s how it starts.
In just 30 days or less, you will quit smoking and blow smoke away, and on
your way back to better health... Guaranteed! We guarantee you will quit
smoking! If you-ve ever needed stop smoking aids then what are you waiting
for, stop smoking today!

Stop Smoking Aid - Nicocure
Quit smoking with our revolutionary transdermal patch delivery system in no time.
they have a new prescription that makes you sick if you smoke one! I havent tried to quit yet but i think i-ll get that when i do because im such a heavy smoker.
you?..how about 46 year habit?.... I quit with CHANTIX... just a pill a day for three months and I-m FREE!!!.... ya gotta want to quit tho..... really!!!....I-ve been smoke free for six months now and I-m like a walking advertisement for CHANTIX... it-s a flat out MIRACLE!!!!
How did you quit smoking? -