I need some quit smoking products? -

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I need some quit smoking products? -


I need help quitting smoking, I have tried different products in the past with little success, can anybody recommend the best quit smoking products or product that works.
If you really want to quit smoking, then you really need to deal with the nicotine withdrawal symptoms, most people fail to quit when the withdrawals get on top of them, my sister found this web site
http://www.quitsmoking-daily.com
they have a natural product which will help you beat the withdrawals from smoking, my sister has been off cigarettes for 5 years now and she said she owes it to this product. I wish you a very happy and smoke free new year.
some people get addicted more strongly than others.
if you have tried some other nicotine substitutes without any success, it looks that none of them will work for you.
smoking addiction is a complex thing.
you need to work on other aspects of this, too.
keep your hands busy when doing nothing particular
find different distraction when your friends or family smoke
break the association of having a beer with having a cigarette
and always keep in mind WHY you want to stop smoking.

it is YOU who must say to yourself NO, when you get feeling for having a fag every next time.
just do not light it.
have a chewing gum instead.
take several deep breathes on fresh air (also the deep breathing of smokers have its effect on mental state, not only the drug bound to receptors immediately after that).
try yoga or other kinds of meditation to increase your mental strength...

no more products. you are just wasting your money.
I-ve tried just about every method there is out there and there is only one I can recommend - NLP! It eliminates the cravings.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
Check out this article:

Http://Quit-Smoking-Today.BestOf-The-Net…

it’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
Matthew.
forget products. Just don-t buy them.

That-s what finally worked for me. Every time I wanted to spend three or four dollars for a pack of cigarettes, I found something else in the store that seemed a better buy. I worked too hard for that money and refused to burn it up anymore.

wasn-t easy. But using those products don-t make it any easier, either. In fact, I think they made it harder.
I need some quit smoking products? -