Quit smoking? Where did this WEIGHT come from? Is it true that Fucus Vesiculosus 30C? -

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Quit smoking? Where did this WEIGHT come from? Is it true that Fucus Vesiculosus 30C? -


- a (homeopathic) will help me lose the weight. I excerise, do not eat junk and have even cut back on stuff - i simply can not get my weight to budge. I quit smoking about 9 months ago and easily put on 7 pounds on top that winter 4 i always gain and loose in the summer. now i am stuck with 10ish pounds. so, anyone know about fucus vesiculosus? does it really work and how - thanks!
the weight came from 2 places

1.smoking is a stimulant and speeds up your metabolis (a minute amount) as well as satiating your hunger

***** both of these can be offset with a few brisk walks a week and a little bit of resistance treaining

2. It-s a hand, mouth, oral gratification -- I would bet that you are eating more and nothing more complex than you have increased your total daily caloric intake --

I am not sure about Vesiculosus but I can tell you that you can lose weight by eating less and exercising --- The stuff is a natural appetite suppressant, nothing more, nothing less - as soon as you stop using it , you will gain your weight back (and then some, most likely)
if your exercising and eating right , im not sure why all this weight would be gaining.. have you had your thyroid checked lately?? the hromones from quiting smoking could have messed up something inside your body.. try getting your thyroid and blood levels checked.
The stuff you are talking about is in some of the weight pills they advertise on the web, and is hard to find. It costs when you find it on the web also. None of this is safe to use unless you ask your doctor......for me it is because of my blood pressure. I wish I could use it, it is supposed to work, but I know I need exercise for myself.
This is also called bladderwrack, and it can help a little. It helps with the thyroid function, which when not functioning properly can cause weight gain. I used it for a while and saw good results (also worked-out 5-6 days/wk and ate well). One side effect for me were headaches. The kelp has a lot of iodine in it, which can be bad for you in large doses. You can easily find it at Whole Foods or health food stores.
Quit smoking? Where did this WEIGHT come from? Is it true that Fucus Vesiculosus 30C? -