I am going to start the quot;master cleansequot;, do I need to quit smoking before I do it? -

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am going to start the quot;master cleansequot;, do I need to quit smoking before I do it? -


I did a different cleanse years ago and for that one I had to quit smoking. Anyone have the answer?
yes, i recommend it if you want the best results.. and the whole cleansing experience may encourage you to quit once and for all anyways..
It-s a scam. Whether you smoke or not, you-re going to waste your money and do some serious damage to your intestinal lining. That tarry stuff that comes out is not any kind of toxin - it-s semi-digested blood from a badly inflamed mucosa. Since you won-t be able to absorb nutrients as well, you-ll lose weight through a diabetes-like derangement of your basic metabolism. Afterwards, you can look forward to a few weeks of diarrhea and abdominal cramps as your gastrointestinal organs try to repair themselves. Have fun!
Don-t let this guy above me discourage you....I did the master cleanse(Didn-t smoke during) And after ten days all my cravings were gone....I would wake up during the cleanse smelling like smoke because it was coming out threw my pores. A lil Advice tho....Just make sure you have enough Grade b maple syrup...And make sure its Organic..A gallon will get you threw the duration of the cleanse.....I got mine off ebay with free shipping...
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-…
I am going to start the quot;master cleansequot;, do I need to quit smoking before I do it? -