Ive planned to quit smoking by tonight for probably the 50th time, this time I want it to work...? -

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ive planned to quit smoking by tonight for probably the 50th time, this time I want it to work...? -


I need tips on controlling the urge?
Get yourself prepared for the urge to smoke in advance. In most cases something triggers the craving (certain feelings, people, or places). You have to know what triggers the urge.

Let’s do a really quick exercise. Take a blank piece of paper and divide it into 2 columns. On the one side list your triggers (like “stuck in traffic”, “drinking morning coffee”, “arguing with colleague”...) and in the second column write down the alternative course of action.

There are many tips on controlling the urge and I put it in my website. You are welcome to visit it.
You can-t just want it, you need to have the proper motivation to quit.
Come back when you have that.
what a friend of mine dide when she wanted to quit for the 50th time..
she replaced cigarettes with lollipops, and that helped her alot!
hope this helps :)
Chew gum. I find that that seem to make me not want to smoke. I also have heard to try cinnamon products like big red and brush your teeth with cinnamon toothpaste. Hope this helps.
Ive planned to quit smoking by tonight for probably the 50th time, this time I want it to work...? -