Im 16 years old and Im always tired, I cant quit smoking and when I do smoke Im even more tired, Help? -

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Im 16 years old and Im always tired, I cant quit smoking and when I do smoke Im even more tired, Help? -


I smoke about 3 cigs a day just to keep me from getting depressed since I-m addicted. And when I do smoke, my vision is messy the rest of the day and I-m tired. I-m always thirsty and hungry. Could it be diabetes?
Think about it. Cigarettes have nicotine in them, you are tired all of the time because you smoke.

You can quit smoking you just need support and you need to see your family doctor and a therapist, especially if you get depressed when you don-t have the nicotine.
Always tired,sounds like mono,you need an antibiotic.
not enough vitamins in your syste,m
Your best bet would be go to the doctor. It could be something like diabetes yes, but it may be nothing. It-s best to have yourself checked by a professional. Best wishes to you.
Take a sleeping pill oя sank oя if you chew gum instead of smoking it helps loads! =]
Im 16 years old and Im always tired, I cant quit smoking and when I do smoke Im even more tired, Help? -