How long/how many times did it take you to quit smoking? -

Sunday, December 27, 2020

How long/how many times did it take you to quit smoking? -


if you dont smoke, save your time, no preaching please....
one time, i used something called will power. You have the power to control your hands and mouth, use that power to fullest and you will feel more and more in control.
1. I was chain smoker for 14 years three packs a day.
2. it took just an evening deciding to quit. and its all about four years i haven-t smoked a puff.
3. Thus only will to do so.
Just once. After I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior I made a promise to God that I would not touch another cigarette and I asked Him to help me. Every time I wanted one I would remember my promise to God and would stay away from them.
I-ve been trying to quit for over a year now due to health problems but I just can-t . I quit on 3 previous occasions, no problems. But then again I wasn-t quitting for myself, I was pregnant each time I quit. I was using the Nicoderm Patch and it worked good but my craving for nicotine was stronger.
I quit cold turkey 10-1-04. I got divorced, and got the house--it was keep smoking, or pay the mortgage. $$$ is a good motivator. Good luck!

BTW--I smoked 2 packs of Kools every day for 27 years. If you are really determined, you can do it!
i-m on my third try. my longest quit was 18 months. it-s been a week for this time. going batty! i-ve been a smoker for 16 years.
i snoaked for 35 yrs it only took one time for me i used the patch for 12 weeks but it helped a lot i have been smoke free almost 2 yrs in Nov
How long/how many times did it take you to quit smoking? -