Pls suggest me how to quit smoking? -

Monday, December 14, 2020

Pls suggest me how to quit smoking? -


please suggest me how to quit smoking??????????
try this suggestions !
its hard to quit smoking immediately, so go slow, i did so.make some rules like

1.at start, never smoke alone, if you have company then you can (if you do so half smoking is quit)
2. insist on sharing a cigarette.
3.when you feel like smoking, eat something.
3.fix your day(like Sunday) and say to yourself when you feel the urge, -i will smoke on Sunday, i can on Sunday-
4.once you reduced it to once a week its easy to quit completely.
5.start exercising and workout ! like jogging/gym/swimming etc it helps.

in the end it all depend on your will power. if you have strong will power you can make your own rules.
Really want to quit smoking ...

Try Electronic Cigarette

The Electronic Cigarette is a device that simulates the functions of a cigarette without the harmful chemicals such as tar, carbon monoxide, arsenic found in real cigarettes. Electronic Cigarette uses a small replaceable cartridge filled with a small dose of nicotine and flavored propylene glycol liquid, utilized and powered by a rechargeable battery. When the user inhales on the device, the air flow is detected by a pneumatic airflow sensor switch. A microprocessor then activates an atomizer which injects little droplets of the liquid into the flowing air and vaporizes the liquid.

Get serviced by: http://www.premiumecigarette.com

Thanks
Have you heard of the new electronic cigarettes? There was a story about them on Yahoo about a week ago. I-ve been smoking for 30 years and have tried everything to quit smoking without any success. I just ordered my electronic cigarette starter package last night and I-m very excited about it. They simulate a real cigarette which none of the other quit smoking aids have done. They come with a rechargeable battery, when you inhale, you get a burst of nicotine for that craving and it actually looks like you-re blowing out smoke but it-s a water vapor mist. The tip of the cigarette even illuminates. So you get the nicotine you crave, the hand and mouth fixation is covered and exhaling the vapor mist looks like smoke.

The beauty of it is you still get all the stuff you crave from smoking without all the negative side effects or harmful additives found in tobacco. The starter kit comes with the electronic cigarette, battery, and five nicotine cartridges. Each cartridge is supposed to be equal to 1-2 packs of cigarettes. The kit is $69 and the cartridge refills are around $13 for a pack of five. And there is a 30-day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose. I ordered from the site below.
There are obviously different answers for different people.

I think the best way (and this is the way I did it after smoking for over 20 years) is to simply stop. Make up your mind not to buy any, and when the pack runs out then that is it. Dont substitute it for patches or gum. Just stop.

The cravings take a bit to get used to, but they become manageable soon. It is the habit of what to do with your hands that takes a lot of getting used to.

Health benefits start almost as soon as you put out your last cigarette, and they keep on getting better every day. I think that is what makes it worthwhile - and it is worth stoppping just to experience it.
Quitting smoking is not an easy task for some people. Others can pick it up and put it down without trouble at all. I personally quit cold turkey. The first 3 days are the hardest. I recommend during that time you have some gum or hard candy available. When you start having a craving have a piece of candy or chew the gum. Don-t focus on your craving cuz if you do, you are setting yourself up to fail. Just remember that alot of the time it is mind over matter.

Good luck
I have been smoke free for 7 years and the only trick that worked for me was to just throw them way. It took a few tries, but eventually it worked. The first week is the hardest as you withdraw from nicotine addiction.

I tried lowering the amount I smoked by one every day but I was still absorbing nicotine, so that didn-t work.

You need to just not smoke when you wake up. Think about it, you-ve already gone 8 hours (sleep time) of no smoking.

You also need to change your habits. If you wake up and light a butt and then take a shower, mix up your routine.

I chewed about 20 packs of Chiklets per day to satisfy my cravings. It was mostly a distraction, but that also worked for me. Try to find something that will satify the hand to mouth habit - meaning, you-re used to bringing that cigg up to your mouth - try gum or water. Sounds lame, but it can work if you psych yourself up enough.

I also had a reward for myself. What I saved in $$ by not buying them, I bought other things like cd-s, dvd-s, or went out to dinner. You-d be amazed at how much money you spend on butts.

Lastly, don-t beat yourself up if you fail. Just try again. I guarantee you won-t miss the wheezing, coughing or phlegm!
Ween yourself off is the best. Cold turkey will just drive you back to smoking, because it will drive you crazy so fast, you-ll want one, and you-re hooked again. Just start off with a number, and work your way down each week until you hit zero.
I started at the age of 13 smoking and I am now 17. Did I quit cold turkey, hell no! What I did. I watched A LOT of videos of what smoking WILL do to you, if you continue. I also found the love of my life. She is beautiful and she helped me as well.
You have to really really want to quit to be successful.

There are many aids to help you in smoking cessation. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Quit smoking by using ur willpower. No other way ever for smokers.
If you are determined to quit smoking, then never try it again.O.K.
just stop buying packs of cigarettes. buy those nicoteen patch things.
just dont smoke and thats it....
i cant believe that you let a pack of cigarettes control u....
dont start and if u did have a little ****** self control and stop its not that hard
dont light a ciggy
when u crave just puff on unlit ciggy
Pls suggest me how to quit smoking? -