What is the best way, the easiest way, and the fastest way to quit smoking? -

Monday, December 7, 2020

What is the best way, the easiest way, and the fastest way to quit smoking? -


throw away all cigs, NOW
do it the natural way smoke less gradually and then ull stop needing it as much ... fast is never good... find another thing to do instead of smoking ... like chewing your gum
Throw your ciarettes away and say that-s it!
I did it 7 years ago and think it is one of the best things I have ever done! Good luck!
quit cold turkey. The sooner you quit, the healthier you will be for your children and grandchildren to enjoy you!
Get a jam jar fill it with water put all your used cigarette butts in it, leave it for a while then take a sniff it will either knock you out or make you throw up . that should do the trick!!!!!!! you can but try it!!!!
First of all, there isn-t any fast or easy way. However, I was a pack a day smoker for ten years and I haven-t smoked a cigarette for the last five years. Here-s how I did it. When I got the urge to smoke, I didn-t smoke the whole cigarette. Who decided what the size of cigarettes should be anyway? I would just take a couple of drags off of it and put it out. This quickly cut me down to half a pack. Then I started inhaling only part of the smoke. The idea was to wean my body off the effects of nicotine (There has been research that suggests the addiction to nicotine is stronger than that of heroin). I just kept on inhaling less and less of the smoke until I was hardly inhaling any of it all. Four months after I had started this whole thing, I just quit buying cigarettes. Now, I-m not going to tell you I don-t occasionally get urges to smoke. All recovering addicts (and that-s what you, and I, are) get urges, but so far I have been able to avoid getting back into the habit. Whatever you decide to do, whether it-s the patch or cold turkey or whatever, it-s going to take commitment on your part. Ain-t gonna be easy and I wish you good luck.
Chewwing gum when you want to smoke
Quit smoking .This is the fastest way.You can try nicotin derma plasters to quit smoking for a while than you may quit smoking and using plasters anymore.Take care
throw on a nicotine patch and get yourself into a support group
My mom had really good luck with the patch. And will power. GOOD LUCK!
motivation, nicotine chewin gums n nicotine patches help a lot since its the nicotine in a cegarette tht u crave for.. other drugs r available but they r for addicts.. chain smokers tht is..
make a cimmitiment, throw out all your cigs and buy 50 lbs. of gum.
ice breakers ice cubes worked real well for my friend-s dad
What is the best way, the easiest way, and the fastest way to quit smoking? -