For those who gone to a hypnotist to quit smoking, has it worked for you? -

Tuesday, December 6, 2005

For those who gone to a hypnotist to quit smoking, has it worked for you? -


I have smoked for about 15 years and am determined to quit. I have an appointment with a hypnotist on Saturday and I wanted to know, for those who have gone to a hypnotist, has it worked for you?
Yes and no...my wife, brother-in-law and I went 22 yrs ago...they havent smoked since. I lasted about 8 months, and then something triggered me and I started again..I guess it-s up to the individual if they want to stop bad enough....
i think thet this site is wery helpfull

http://theaones.qsrnp.hop.clickbank.net

dunno if hypnosis works, i can tell you that accupuncture doesnt.
i was lighting up before i got out the door after the treatment. i would have lit up on the table if it wouldnt have ticked off the dr. hehehe
I had two friends who quit through hypnosis and they were heavy duty smokers. On their one year anniversary they bought a pack of cigarettes just to see what would happen. And of course they started back.
Well, I know someone that it work for. She said all they do is drill all these nasty scary facts, that you already knew into your head. Then half way through the segament , make you smoke a cigarette, and then you realize how disgusting it really is. I wanted to try it, but never did. I smoked for 10 years. Basically I hypnotized myself. I wanted to quit soo bad, after many failed attempts, I just used to sit there and constantly worry, that i probably already have lung cancer, because there are so many people taht you hear about that have never smoked and the die of lung cancer. One day I just through my pack away, and promised I-d never smoke a cigarette again, and it really worked that time. Its been 1 year, and I feel great. It also feels great to be the only one at the party that does-nt smoke. And, when someone on the street asks for a cigarette, and for the first time you can say, I don-t smoke. You also have alot less flem, your breath is so much more fresh, and your hair actually smells like shampoo. and, as a woman its great to not have all those little pieces of tobbaco in my purse. I can honestly say it is the best thing I-ve ever done, and i-m soooo proud of myself, because at times it felt hopeless. I thought I would be smoking cigarettes until they killed me. By the way I-m 23 now, started when I was 12. If you have the will power, and you really want to quit, I know you can do it on your own without hypnotis. Good Luck.
Not tried it personally, but a friend of mine smoked for 20 years, got hypnotized - quit... for 8 months and started up again.

Might work for you, you may be stronger than that. Guess he just wasn-t strong enough to handle it.

Good luck with your decision!
For those who gone to a hypnotist to quit smoking, has it worked for you? -