Whats a Good Quit Smoking Book? -

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Whats a Good Quit Smoking Book? -


Has anyone ever bought one of the quit smoking books? Are any of them good?
I tried everything to quit smoking, cold turkey, patches, gum etc but none of these methods even came close to working for me.

Through sheer frustration I decided to come up with my own quit smoking technique and low and behold it worked. Not only did it work but it made the whole quitting process easy. My partner was also a smoker and he saw the results I had so decided to try it out for himself. He managed to quit first time and also found it easy. We have not touched a cigarette since and no longer get cravings of any kind.

We firmly believe that smoking is far more psychological than it is physical. Our system deals with the psychological addiction to smoking. Too many quit smoking products only deal with the physical addiction and that is why the never work.

Once you have dealt with your psychological reasons for smoking, the physical addiction becomes very easy to overcome.

It is our goal to help as many people to quit smoking as we possibly can. Hopefully you will be one of them.

Visit our blog for more information and to download our free book.

Good Luck and Good Quitting


Its a MUST to get Allen Carr-s book. Wow... I have yet to find someone who didn-t love it. There are a few goofy things in there, but if you get the point (and you will) you will be in awe of his book.


I-m going to pass on something else I found useful when I quit ... check it out sometime:


http://www.quitnet.com


I used that site when I quit, along with the book and together it got me through my quit. (its free).

Also, I think Allen Carr-s book may be on line. Try Google.

Good luck!
Whats a Good Quit Smoking Book? -