I finally quit smoking, so what are some good exercises or activities? -

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I finally quit smoking, so what are some good exercises or activities? -


to get me in shape? I don-t really want to lose weight, i just want to get rid of the jiggle. I need to start off slow because I-ve never worked out before, plus I have asthma, so i kinda have to be easy on myself until my endurance is built up.
Walking is excellent!!! You don-t have to be a speedwalker, you just want to get your heartrate up. Just keep adding more time or distance until you are walking briskly for long distances.
You could do around 400 meter runs, or jogs. It-ll help your respiratory system warm up and cool down.
biking
ride a biclcle the kind that are stationary.. you can tell them what your limits are... if you go out on a trail and get tired youj could get hurt.. a stationary bicycle will condition you and you will be ok.. and you can stop and get a drink of water or a snack and continue... then after that buy a set of weights.. a empty bedroom.. you can exercise with the weights.. a little at first to see if you like this. a gym is so expensive the the gasoline to go there.. i save one thousand five hundred by exercing at home .. sixteen miles one way to the ymca.. four days a week comes to a lot of dollars for gas.. the ymca also charges four hundred a year.. now because exercinz has become popular.. thirty years ago when i started it was seventy a year.. ok gilermo..
I walk, it really helps.
anything
Even masturbation will burn calories.
sex
Walking and then when you-re ready, jogging. Running is basic, cheap, concentrates on the lungs and heart, and you definitely don-t have the craving to smoke while you-re doing it. It-s also a very good calorie burner if your eating habits are changing because of no smokes. You can go at your own pace, and no special clothing or equipment is necessary. You can do it on your own or with someone. Try do do it every day, or at least three times a week.

Start easy to warm up, and slow down near the end, and do some stretching.

30 minutes total per session is good. You should try to get at least 15 minutes in where your heartrate and breathing are higher. Concentrate especially on taking long deep breaths. If you find yourself getting that -exhausted- feeling, slow it down to the point where you can comfortably talk while still exercising.
You better tell me how you quit smoking because I can-t :(. I-ve been killing me around 4 years. I can-t quit it.
I finally quit smoking, so what are some good exercises or activities? -