If I quit smoking pot will I lose weight? -

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

If I quit smoking pot will I lose weight? -


I-m trying to drop about 15 lbs.
yess you most definitly will.
Yes,
Its Healthier For You to quit anyway 2 reasons.

1.You have a better chance of living longer
2.You will get more excersise instead of just sitting around

Hope That Helps
you will lose weight because you won-t get the munchies and also you won-t be so lazy, this is just my guess though, as a well-seasoned pot head.
Yes. you won-t get the munchies any more.
Possibly, but is it really worth it?
yeah, because u will not get the munchies any longer.
with diet and exercise, they should melt of later=)
I quit smoking pot a few weeks ago. A week after I quit, I droped a few pounds. Then with healthy eating and walking everyday, the pounds are falling off. Good luck!
Stop smoking pot, which is really bad for you, and you will probably stop munching. Also, you won-t sleep or -couch potato- so much. More activity means more muscle, so you should lose the fat and gain muscle. But beware that muscle weighs more than fat, so you may initially gain.

I am not a pot smoker, but I have been around people who had to quit for financial reasons. And they become so irritable, I can-t stand to be around them. I am not a doctor, but I think people who quit should have a supply of Valium that first week or 10 days or whatever it takes to get the addiction out of your cells. I don-t know of any non-prescription neutriceutical that can help calm while withdrawing from pot.

You also need to consider whether you are trying to lose weight or gain muscle tone. Both will make you look better. But muscle tone will make you feel better, more energetic.
If I quit smoking pot will I lose weight? -