How can i help my friend to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

How can i help my friend to quit smoking? -


he wants to. but his will is too weak to break the habit. what do you fellas suggest i would do to help him
Tell him to go to vapersforum.com and read.... A Lot! Then go to youtube and look at video reviews. Then jump on the bandwagon and get one.
Then he can do what he wants to quit in HIS own time and time frame.
It-s NOT just a nicotine addiction.... Go.... read....learn..... vape
I have been using green smoke for a while now and i can tell u its 100% a healthier alternative than smoking! no carcinogens carbon monoxide or tar, just nicotine and u can use it to ween yourself off if u like....... but the best part is it looks and feels like u are really smoking but its just water vapour!! check out the website and read up on the benefits I-m sure u will be as impressed as i was!!! u can also use this code disc10-7097 to get 10% off the price should u decide to join us green smokers lol hope this helps



http://greensmoke.com/7097.html

Tell your friend to use reverse psychology. I used this myself when I was thirty-six years old (I was consuming a minimum of two packs a day then.)
Suggest Chantix, it-s pretty close to a miracle drug.

He-s not weak, BTW, nicotine is one of the most addictive drugs known.
How can i help my friend to quit smoking? -