How do i quit smoking? -

Monday, September 18, 2006

How do i quit smoking? -


i-ve been smoking black and milds for about 1 year and i wanna quit
You-re too beautiful to be smoking black and Milds. Even though they do smell really good.

I remember back in college, my girlfriend was such as horrible smoker. I mean she smoked like a chimney. I was the complete opposite I had quit 2 years prior. I tried to get her to quit cold turkey like I did, but she couldn-t do it. I guess not everyone can pull it off. I just really had to quit, cause of my line of work.

We tried the patch and that didn-t work and then we tried the gum. She really liked that and kinda got addicted to the gum,lol. Then we found this great program that really did help us. I mean she was off of it, I thought she was gonna relapse but she hasn-t smoked in 3years so, I guess it works.


http://susanwilder.com/quitsmokingnow


anyways don-t give up and I hope this helps
Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
Use nicotine gum for a couple weeks, then a mild patch. That is what I did almost 4 years ago and haven-t smoked since and have no desire to ever again. I had been a smoker for 17 years.
How do i quit smoking? -